The L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Awards celebrates women’s contribution to scientific research – a global platform beyond the labs in which they work to receive the recognition they deserve. We are delighted to announce that Dr Mahdokht Shaibani, who is a member of NSEL for more than 7 years, has been awarded this prestigious award for her contribution to the Energy storage field. The NSEL team would like to congratulate her for her success and wish her all the best with her future endeavours. Click on the below image for more information.
- Dr. Alan Finkel’s visit to NSEL labs
- Dr Manas Panda receives Indian National Young Academy of Science (INYAS) Award 2022 in Excellence in Nano Invention
- ‘The Oskar for String Bio Best Thesis’ award for Dr Manas Panda
- The Anil K. and Bharati Bhatnagar Award for Best Thesis was awarded to Dr Manas Panda
- Dr Mahdokht Shaibani from NSEL was awarded with L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science 2021